Hi! It’s my first time doing a monthly favorites and I hope you like them :)
- Face Bag Saw this one from Kryz Uy and Anastia’s instagrams and I fell in love with it. Luckily I found it in Harajuku somewhere in Takeshita Street. Harajuku really knows my needs.
- Shu Uemura cleansing oil Probably one of the best skin care I’ve ever owned. I just finished using the sample cleansing oils and now I’m using this limited edition of the brightening cleansing oil. I don’t use any toner and cream(I’m still looking for a good one) but I don’t get breakouts since I’ve been using this! Expensive but really worth it.
- Fujifilm instax mini 8 Pair camera with my cousin who went here for vacation. I chose the color yellow because it’s just too adorable. And also, I believe yellow is a happy color :) ♡
- 2 types of hair arrangements Very easy and chic hairstyles by just using this two magical sticks. I got it from my workplace^^.
- Non-allergic type earring Bought it for my third and fourth pierced hole. I’ve noticed that I get a little allergy from the normal earrings so I bought them and I like how strong the earring’s post is despite it’s made out of plastic.
- Tangled ・ Despicable me This movies are stuck on my mind. Tangled movie? watched it about 5 times already. I love the scene where they were riding on a boat watching the lanterns. I just want a romantic date like that~ haha. And for despicable me, the minions are sooo adorable! I can’t get over with them. Too adorable. I’m looking forward to the 2nd movie of it. Excited!
So these are my May favorites~ Hope you liked them. Bye-^^
Getting ready for summer? Why don’t you start it with painting your nails in neon?:)
I used Maybelline’s Color show nail polish for my nails. Just paint two coats and you’ll get the color you want.
To make it more fun, I used two colors at the same time. I think these two colors matches great and is perfect for summer. Neon colors are one of the easiest way to put “fun” to your outfit.
Urban Turquoise ・ Green Clover
You can always match other neon colors like Pink x Orange, Yellow x Orange, and etc. But for me, I’m very into this kind of color green this summer so I chose these colors. How do you start your summer?^^
*Okay, I’m sorry if these colors are not so neon haha! I’m trying to find a more neon one :D*
Ciao again! Next topic will be Rome and a short Milan post ;).
A very historical place in Italy. The 3rd&4th destination of our eurotrip.
Second stop of our Eurotrip,
How do I start with Venice? Everything is perfect here! Just looking at the view makes me feel relaxed. I’m definitely going back here.